3D Sound spectacles
and Pyrotechnics I
Spectacles with 3D Sound / Pyrotechnics
Forget everything you've seen and
heard. Now IMAGINE…
- A fireworks show where rockets fly out from every direction, over your head, and then explode right in front
- Characters who disappear and reappear mysteriously,
- A perfect sound environment in 360°,
- A multiple-dimensioned visual environment.
Extraordinary and Fantastic! You are in the middle of the show,
you live it!
All New :
- A sound system that can recreate the same sound quality as a 3-dimensional surround sound movie theater
Surround - Prologic, but for large spaces.
- The utilization of special effects, until now used exclusively for movies.
- Creation of sound tracks in a system with 4/6/8 digital channels; 5.1 or 7.1.
- The utilization of diffraction filters to amplify visual effects.
- A pyrotechnical show that is not an ends for itself, but a way to make images move.
- Writing, conception, and realization of a spectacle that makes the spectators live the a story.
incredible exists. Our system : MONSTER
THE ONLY SYSTEM WITH BASS AND SUB-BASS PROJECTION CAPABLE OF RECREATING A SURROUND SOUND EFFECT IN A SPACE
LARGER THAN 500 METERS.
This system, the only one of its type in the world, allows the recreation of a cinematic 3-D sound system over a
large area (several acres) with the same effects and ambience.
The "MONSTER" system is made up of speakers with a flexible membrane of 76 cm in diameter placed in a speaker box with 640
liters behind and 300 liters in front. In the front section, a modulation cone 2,40 m long and 1,20 m high is placed over an opening of
1,70 m. With this new technique, the bass and sub bass wavelengths can be carried over great distances with an optimal quality, and
without generation of parallel frequencies.
element is completed with one or several sound projectors for medium and high sounds. Four, five, six or more of these systems can be
dispersed throughout the site in order to create an impressive three dimensional effect.
One of the particularities of this system is that each speaker regulates the audible basses and the sub basses used for surround sound.
Managing the 3D effects becomes more flexible and supple than in any already existing system.
Technical Specifications :
Power output : 106 Db. 1Watt / Meter
Power handling : 500 W RMS / 1000 W Program
Maximum pressure : 147 Db.
Natural Cutoff Frequency : 30 Hz. 0 Db.
Bandwidth : 15 Hz. / 250 Hz.
Recommended Cutoff Frequency : 110 Hz.
Impedance : 8 HOMs.